The Resource "Is a historic preservation ordinance needed?"
- "Is a historic preservation ordinance needed?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Oshkosh League of Women Voters and Oshkosh Channel 10 ; a production of Oshkosh Channel 10
- A panel discussion on historic preservation in Oshkosh sponsored by the Oshkosh League of Women Voters. Issues discussed include: property rights, economic development, community heritage, tourism and real estate
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director, Brad Carr
- Date time place
- Presented live January 22, 1996 from the Oshkosh Council Chambers in City Hall
- Panel members: Rick Bernstein, compliance historian with Division of Historic Preservation for State Historical Society of Wisconsin; Lynne Webster, vice president of Winnebago County Historical and Archaeological Society; Nicole Burgess, legal assistant; Peter Adams, Landmark Commissioner for Neenah; Bill Castle, president of Castle-Pierce; Martha Frankel, curator at Oshkosh Public Museum; Terry Laib of Laib Restoration, a local historic contractor
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "Is a historic preservation ordinance needed?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Is a historic preservation ordinance needed?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/resource/DUbQppypAEQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/resource/DUbQppypAEQ/">"Is a historic preservation ordinance needed?"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/">Oshkosh Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oshkosh Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...